Sweet and Spicy Salad Dressing
A bold change of pace from the normal Italian dressing. Special thanks to Marisa Guennther of Soup du Jour.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Miller’s Banana Pepper Mustard
- 1/2 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk all ingredients to an even consistency.
- Transfer to a cruet (or glass bottle) and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over your favorite salad.