Crab Dip with Zip
This Miller's family recipe was created by dad. If you like crab, you'l love our twist on a traditional crab dip. It's dip with zip!
- 1 lb. lump canned crab meat
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup Miller’s Banana Pepper Mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave on medium heat for 45-60 seconds.
- Drain crab meat.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients with a hand blender to a smooth consistency.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Drizzle with Miller's Banana Pepper Mustard before serving for additional flavor and appearance.