Deviled Eggs Royale
Throw away the mayo or ranch and replace it with Miller's Banana Pepper Mustard for a unique deviled egg recipe. This one draws rave reviews!
- 6 eggs
- 3 tbsp. Miller’s Banana Pepper Mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Hard boil eggs and let cool.
- Place under running water to remove shells.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- Mash the yokes to a fine consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients to yolks and mix well.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Refrigerate and serve.