Crusted Rack of Lamb
Wow your dinner guests with the stunning presentation and awesome flavors of Miller's and lamb. Thanks to Chef Jacky Francois!
- 2 racks of lamb
- 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1 bunch of mint or thyme
- 3 tbsp. Miller’s Banana Pepper Mustard
- 4 oz. beef stock
- 1 tsp. of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small pot, simmer the beef broth with mint (or thyme) leaves until flavor is infused.
- Strain leaves and pour broth into small serving cups.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle lamb racks with salt and pepper.
- Coat lamb evenly with Miller's Mustard, then dredge in breadcrumbs, shaking off excess.
- Set the racks fat side up on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Melt butter and pour over chops, lightly coating any exposed bread crumbs.
- Bake lamb for about 40 minutes for medium chops or use a probe to measure the internal temperature: 145 degrees for rare, 160 degrees for medium and 170 degrees for well done.
- Cut each rack into three double bone servings.
- Serve with mint au jus.