Sally G's Quick Chicken
A quick and easy chicken recipe that perfectly combines the sweet heat of Miller's with a crunchy parmesan breading.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. Miller’s Banana Pepper Mustard
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Evenly coat the top of each chicken breast with Miller's Banana Pepper Mustard.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and parmesan cheese over each chicken breast.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.