Turkey Sandwiches with Raspberry Spread
Perfect for parties and tailgates, these easy sandwiches showcase the spirited combination of Miller's and raspberries.
- 1 lb. turkey
- favorite wrap or bread
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. Miller’s Banana Pepper Mustard
- 2 oz. fresh or frozen raspberries
- Thaw raspberries if frozen.
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave on medium heat for 45-60 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to blend cream cheese, raspberries and Miller's Mustard to a smooth consistency.
- Spread mixture evenly on wrap/bread.
- Layer with turkey and lettuce.